Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Morning

A new day is dawning and a way that seems to be enlighten by the past, even though it's still in the future life seems like it started over and I will for now be able to decide what I need to do and have the ability to do it. I read science tech and listen to ficton stories even try to write now and then.. But life isn't so simple some of the things I try to do like art is still influenced by violence and it hard for me to focus on the picture when my thoughts stray towards that type of thing. Need less to say art in any form is an expression of the inner self and what I get out of it is an experience that not only leads me in different directions but to a goal ... In fact I believe that with the light at the end of the tunnel there is actually a dirrection for me to work towards ...
So do any of this make sence I'm not really sure so I write amd life goes on as always I wish the best for anyone out there and for me too.

No comments: