Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Follow the Money



Sometime it just to much, You say all you need is sex and money and the rest doesn't matter. To bad since that is all there, I believe that life doesn't hsve to be that way and to take it all and give nothing back will work for those who bend to your wishes so keep pushing for an end will come soon ...

I talk because you take my words and twist them to sound the way you feel that they should be, even in a day when all you say does nothing to anybody so you hurt the one around you to prove how strong and controolling you are ...

Really means nothing to me I write crazy thing to keep my sanity ..It's like you can't wait for the next little bit of money to come in like tax return and then will spend it and act like nothing happened .. well so you think you can grow a business this way but it will bring it down ... I wish you no ill but money has come to an end and this control you have is not what you think it is ,, all and all you push I push back but to degrade someone to the point of what you show is unthinkable ...

No comments: