Friday, January 9, 2009

Back to the Grind

Well the year has begun and I'm on the run down and the road I go ...
Life is strange and for me It seems to get stranger all the time, For one minute you know whats going on and the next nothing is as it seems ... I guess for me that's a good thing since I'm out here and dealing with complete stranger, is or at least not so close to them ...
May not be making much sense but when your world doesn't follow the normal path and decisions change almost daily, it's really hard to think or plan ahead, still I put what I do down here ... If nothing intersting happens then I can look back and says it was at least fun along the way ..

1 comment:

Stranger. said...

I like what you've written, you're right. I totally understand you.

I'm just comenting you ramndomly