Thursday, October 23, 2008

Well am head home I think for a couple days off. It's been rather strange out here seem I am lost at what I'm trying to do and, but will keep going not really sure but this is where I can tell you just how strange it is out there , like this morning a car during rush hour came over into my lane and caused me to brake hard and then not hour later am passing a couple of cars and when I get over they start flashing light at me like i takee to long ... I think that I would love to trade places with them. No i just venting some frustration out so don't think to much of it ..
Next thought is weather is changing for the worse so hopefully will be able to get thru another year with out much trouble, I'm been thruogh a few but they always bring new problems every year. In fact it's raining out here where I'm at and it's turning cold too . Like since I live out here I do all my chores out here too, like laundry and showers and such mostly live in the truck so..
Would like to get a camera to take some picture and then would let you all see some f the better things out here I know I'm doing this mostly for me but If some one stumble on this I would like it to be just a little bit nice since it can be , well don't know how to put it but it's not something some one would do with out having it be part of there life .. That may not make sense , if not sorry about that ..

No comments: