Thursday, October 30, 2008



First off if me using any of these photos or drawing offends any one, or has any copyright enfringment I'm really not trying to steal them they more or less give me something to start with like I may be a bit off my rocker. Now that we all know where I'm coming from i can pretty much say anything and you'll believe I'm just a bit disturbed..

No, I spend a ll my time out here and in fact just took some days off with some friend I know in the midwest, kind of tried to unwind but it like everything else out here is so so . on the other side of that same coin it did take an edge off, which in simple terms I got totally plastered and passed out .

But even with waking to not knowing what happened after that is back to life as it is and down the road I go ..

which brings me to my next trip which was messed up so first couldn't get one load so ended up with another which probably sound boring so will fly thru this part , so in so many word only was planning on short day which turned into 8 to 9 hour day .. I know Boo Ho , but I did stop when I was just to tired to continue which was and hour before my 14 hrs were up ...

No comments: